To apply for the following positions send your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
603 N. Market Street
Redding, CA 96003
or email: email@example.com
or fax: (530) 243-7443
TITLE: Corporate Support / Outside Sales Representative
REPORTS TO: Director of Development
DATE POSTED: March 24, 2016
DEADLINE: Open Until Filled
Reports to and works closely with Director of Development in developing and executing a comprehensive public information strategy that effectively communicates KIXE’s mission. Responsible for the underwriting “sale”, advancements, activities, events and other noteworthy developments to the communities we serve specifically.
- Cultivate business relationships to maintain and service underwriting relationships to insure customer satisfaction.
- Majority of work consists of “in the field” sales contacts and negotiations.
- Identify and develop strategies to exploit opportunities to increase public awareness of KIXE’s value as a public service
- Under direction, assist appropriate department directors with marketing and outreach efforts
- Work within tight time parameters and facilitate positive action internally within the station and externally on behalf of KIXE s clients.
- Promote and represent KIXE in a positive and professional manner.
- Rapidly provide creative solutions to perceived client problems insatiable curiosity.
- Development packages to an ever expanding and developing account base.
- Maintain a broad based understanding of all of KIXE s products, how they interface with one another, and the relativity to the North State media
- Make personal visits to potential KIXE clients to sell station underwriting agreements.
- Participate in station planning sessions and meetings to cultivate saleable programming initiatives
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must maintain a good driving record.
NOTE: This is a “base plus commission” position with benefits