If you would like more information on how to become a partnering agency please call us at 243-5493 or by email.
Since Ready To Learn first began at KIXE, we have distributed over 10,000 books to children in our broadcast area. We strive to be a vital resource to local communities, by providing educational services to parents, teachers, and caregivers of children ages 2-8. KIXE's RTL Program is proud help make a difference in getting our kids "Ready to Learn!"
Story Time’s are conducted with our Local Partnering Agencies:
- First 5 Shasta
- YMCA/Raising A Reader-Redding
- Glenn County Office of Education Resource & Referral
- Shasta County Office of Education Accreditation Program
- Local Indians for Education- Shasta Lake City
- Juniper Children’s Center - Redding
- Maywood Head Start Center - Corning
- The Human Response Network- Trinity County
- Women’s Refuge - Redding
- Migrant Education- Chico, Palermo, Corning, and Orland
- Bright Futures - Burney
- Various Child Care Providers & Libraries
- Turtle Bay
- Redding Library
- Valley Oaks Children's Services
- Local Child Abuse Prevention Councils & Local Chid Care Planning Councils
- Food Stamp Nutrition Education Program - University of California Cooperative Extension
- Shasta CAN
If your organization would like to become a partner please contact us by emailing or call 243-5493.